ENGRAVE A BRICK
WHAT IS THE BRICK FUNDRAISER
The Boardman Booster Club is sponsoring the Spartan Stadium Brick Fundraiser to complete fundraising for Phase 2 of the stadium project and begin construction on Phase 3, which will include:
- Sports Complex Building #3
– Restrooms, concessions, and locker rooms
- Band shell for the marching band/performing arts
- Donor recognition wall
- Stadium entrance upgrades and parking/roadway improvement
- Ticket booths
- Track re-surfacing
SPARTAN STADIUM BRICK FUNDRAISER
WHAT IS THE LOCKER CAMPAIGN
The Boardman Spartan Stadium Locker Campaign is a great opportunity to leave a lasting legacy for you, your family, or your business, as well as show your support of the Boardman Local Schools and its athletic programs.
Those interested in participating can etch their name in Boardman Athletics history by donating to the locker campaign. An engraved plaque will be placed on one of 134 new lockers at Spartan Stadium to show all current and future Boardman student athletes the commitment you have to the Boardman Local Schools and their athletic programs. Your donation will also be recognized on the donor wall to be completed as part of the final phase.
You can reserve your locker plaque on one of these new lockers at Spartan Stadium with a $1,500 donation. Contributions are 100% tax deductible and directly support the Boardman Spartan Stadium Project’s Third and Final Phase. Monthly payment plans are available at www.boardmanstadium.org.
Our stadium project’s third and final phase has a total fundraising goal of $650,000 and will fully complete Spartan Stadium. This final phase of Spartan Stadium, scheduled for completion in 2018, will include boys and girls locker rooms with a total of 134 lockers, a formal front façade with donor wall, concessions with eating area, public restrooms, and ticket booths.
PHASE 3 LOCKER CAMPAIGN
TRACK & FIELD
TRACK AND FIELD FUNDRAISER
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP
We are reaching out to the track and field and cross country athletes and families (alumni and present team members) to help us complete the stadium project.
PHASE 3 WILL INCLUDE:
1. A complete renovation and resurfacing of the track. The track was first completed in 1991 and needs a new base underneath the current track along with resurfacing.
2. The relocation of the start and finish line to the home side.
3. A third building that will have restrooms, concessions, and locker rooms for our boys and girls in track, soccer and football.
TRACK BOOSTERS CLUB
Please consider contributing to this important project for our students, schools and community.
• Track Backer Recognition Wall: Located at the stadium, this wall will honor those who donate to the Track Backers Club.
• Sports Programs: A list of all donors will be published in our fall and spring sports programs for the next five years.